Paul’s, “The Volvo Specialist” has a wide choice of services for Volvo owners. We do it all (except paint and bodywork.)
Additionally, we have more than $350,000 worth of Volvo-dedicated tools in our Richmond, Virginia shop that our trained and experienced technicians use every week to repair and service our customers’ Volvos.
So, before you take your Volvo anywhere else, please consider us as we may be able to save you hundreds, perhaps thousands, of dollars as Paul’s can repair it correctly, the first time. Quality service done right is always the best option.
Our list of services includes:
- Oil Change and Filter
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Transmission Service Flush
- Brake Services
- Exhaust Work
- Tire Mount and Computer Balance
- R134 A/C (Air Conditioning Servicing)
- 2-Wheel Alignment
- 4-Wheel Alignment
- Engine Overhaul Replacement (New and Used)
- Engine Flush
- In-House Road Testing and Dynamometer
- Special Power Steering Service Flush
- Volvo Scan Tool for older Volvos and Volvo’s Vida Diagnostic Computer for 1999 and up
- Speedometer Certification
- Volvo Keys Made and Duplicated
- Volvo Accessories
- Quality Certified Volvo Auto Parts (See our Auto Parts page for more details.)
- Quality Volvo Aftermarket Parts (Quality selected by Paul Lesher, Owner)
- Paul’s also offers “older” Volvo loaners to our customers while their car is being repaired. Please call ahead to reserve.
- Paul’s “The Volvo Specialist” is also an Official State Inspection Station.
- And, we have “Early Bird, Nite Owl Service” so you can can drop off your car even when we are closed. Please leave your keys in the drop box which is located on the right side of the building next to the Parts Department.
If you don’t see what you need on this list, please ask!
All paint and bodywork requests are sent to Old Dominion Body Works in Richmond, Virginia, conveniently located 1.2 miles west of our location on Tacony Drive off of Hull Street. Visit their website at www.olddominionbodyworks.com.